Erf size: 383m2
House size: 336m2
Key features: Zonnestraal is barefoot luxury at its best: step off the covered deck onto Paternoster’s endless white beach with perfect ocean views. Designed by the well-known West Coast architect, Jaco Visser, Zonnestraal faces north-west, with uninterrupted views of the Atlantic ocean.
There are few places on earth where you can wake up to such a spectacular view of the ocean.
This piece of paradise in Paternoster implores you to spend your days lapping up the beauty that surrounds, its stillness and calm, doing as little as possible. Ever so often strolling down to the beach for a morning or evening stroll. Dipping into the cooler currents of the West Coast that revitalise and recharge, earning you a place at the world renowned Wolfgat restaurant. Paternoster has retained his reputation for being one of the most charming spots along the West Coast, with its beautiful beaches, burgeoning café culture and award-winning restaurants. And it’s only a 90-minute drive from Cape Town that doesn’t move with the seasons. It’s magical all year round, with amazing surfing spots, neighbouring wine and olive regions, phenomenal flowering displays and typical fisherman village feel.
Perfect Hideaways offers owners the opportunity of a no-fuss alternative to second-home ownership. The cottage is completely managed and maintained, providing shareholders with the ideal balance between quality of lifestyle and a secure investment. The four weeks are spread across the year, every 13th week. They are scheduled in advance for 10 years. It also rotates through the years so that you end up having every week of the year.
• Spacious open-plan lounge with fireplace
• Large fold-away French doors lead to a covered patio
• Well-equipped kitchen including a dishwasher, SMEG fridge and gas stove
• Dining room with large dining table
• Luxury double family bedroom with full en suite bathroom and direct access to the outside patio
• Separate cellar / TV room downstairs
• Lock-up parking and two off-street, latte-shaded parking bays
• Outside shower
• Guest toilet
• Covered patio with a large twelve-seater table and barbeque
• Outside wash-up area
• Sun deck with direct access to the beach
• Spacious main bedroom with a king-size bed
• Sliding doors leading out from bedroom onto sundeck
• Direct views of the ocean and also has an en suite bathroom with shower
• Luxury family bedroom with two single beds and a private patio with ocean views
• Patio with private access for outside
• DSTV satellite television
• Full alarm system
• Central music system