Erf size: 10.3 ha
Situated on the Paarl Wine Route, Le Petite Domaine is a small productive wine and olive farm in a magnificent setting with unsurpassed views in every direction and just 30 minutes from Cape Town. A well-known wine cellar purchases the total annual grape crop and the olives are delivered to Mediterranean Olives on a year to year contract.
The farm provides an opportunity to build a dream home as the local planning scheme allows for the building of a manor house and manager’s house. Currently, there are three worker’s houses in need of repair and renovation. A guest house is also permitted on application to the local council.
This boutique farm is ideal for someone wanting to create a superb lifestyle in a sought-after area of the Paarl Winelands.
– Farm size: 10.3 Ha
– Trellised vineyards (+/- 7 Ha)
– Cabernet Sauvignon (3,89 Ha) Yield pa – 14.3 tons
– Chenin Blanc (0.92 Ha) Yield pa – 10.48 tons
– Chardonnay (2 Ha) Yield pa – 2.84 tons
– Olive grove (+/- 2 Ha)
– approximately 700 trees
– 2 cultivars – Mission and Manzanilla
– 3 worker’s cottages (need reparation)
– Electric fence